OK...so you've followed us along this far so now you have to suffer through the pictures of Bill's handy work with Myah's furniture. We got it on Saturday and for a pretty good deal actually. We got it out of layaway from Baby Depot in Burlington Coat Factory at Great Lakes Crossing and ended up getting the crib (which is a 5-in-1 crib), the dresser and changing table (all in cherry wood) for just under $500.00! Dang I'm good at shopping for the bargains!
Anyway, Bill put it all together over the weekend and I got to say, he did a fantastic job! So... here are some pictures of her room...hope you like them!
Gina & Bill
Myah's festive room...obviously this won't happen while she's in it (the plant and lights). I decided to put the window decales though...thought it would look nice.
This is our Christmas stockings with Myah's being the Tinkerbell one...I couldn't resist!
And this is Bill working on cutting the pictures out for the photo album for the adoption agency...
And this is mom and dad...they came for a visit while dad went deer hunting.
OK thats it for the pictures for now. Read the next blog for the update on the actual paperwork stuff.
Happy Holidays!
Gina & Bill







1 comments:
Love the crib and the dark furniture. Very nice.
Yvonne
Post a Comment