BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Watch Jilliann Grow!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

More pics of Jilliann!

More Pictures of Jilliann! Enjoy...we sure do!

Gina & Bill


4 comments:

Steve n Coco said...

Beautiful. She is just perfect.
Welcome to the world, Jilliann!
Be blessed,
Courtney

Sarah k said...

Congratulations hon. I know it has been a long long road and you deserve these happy moments..... she is wonderful!!!! Enjoy mommyhood!!!

Sarah k
Taiwankiddo2.blogspot.com
Taiwanindependentadoptionprizes.blogspot.com

The Hernandez Herd said...

Gina, I am crying rightr now . I am so happy for you. I have been following your blog for a long time. I am waiting in the Taiwan program and this is my first post to you. The tears are rolling so I am having a hard time writting this. My love goes to you sinserely
Victoria(taiwan program2)
hernandezherd.blogspot.com

The Hernandez Herd said...

Gina, I am so happy for you and the tears are falling so much I am having a hard time writting this. I have been following you blog for so long and have followed your struggles. I am waiting in the Taiwan program (JOH St Lucys)
I send you my love, sinserely
Victoria
hernandezherd.blogspot.com