BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Watch Jilliann Grow!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, February 27, 2009

Update on Jilliann

OK....here's an update for you. First off, we thought we were going to have this baby the other day. I got a call on Wednesday from Jessie's sister saying they were on the way to the doctor because Jessie was having some contractions. So, I drop everything (well worth it by the way) and rush upnorth to Bay City. Now...I gotta say this, I don't know if the county released all the old people in the county from their homes or what but I got behind every slow driver imaginable on the way up.

Anyway, I get there and there's our girl (Jessie) laying on the bed with 2 monitor belts on. I got to listen to Jilliann's heartrate (which was perfect) and see how she was doing. Needless to say, we still have no baby....but, it's all good because I got to get kind of a trial run up there.

Anyway, here's some stats... Jessie is now 3 almost 4cm dialated and she is 70% effaced (the doctor can feel the baby's head as well). So, she's been tired lately...so we're kind of watching her like a hawk now. I swear I'm getting grayer with each passing thing! LOL!

It's all worth it though...on a funny note, I did manage to put together the bassinet all by myself today! Imagine that!! I swore a bit and stuff but it did get done. So, we're all ready for her (including Jessie)....now we're just waiting for Jilliann to make up her mind when she wants to join the rest of the world!

I'll keep you posted...
Gina

1 comments:

Kari & Ed said...

Oh my goodness! Do keep us posted, this is so exciting!! And she does sound close. What a pretty name, too, I love it!
Be blessed and I'll be praying for your transition,
Courtney