I've created a new blog for myself...one to just go to and vent. I will say that nothing I say on that blog is meant to be mean, they are just my thoughts and my way of working things out in my own mind. If your interested in reading it just go to (you may have to copy and paste it into your browser to get to it, I can't seem to get the link thing to work):
http://ginasthoughtsanddreams.blogspot.com/
Remember, it's just my own place to iron things out within myself, sometimes I need to do this either on paper or this way. I've got a lot going on in my life right now and I need some form of outlet. Some of the posts may seem depressing...others may not...
Positive Gina...think positive girl........
Monday, December 22, 2008
Other Blog
Posted by Bill, Gina & Jilliann at 10:28 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment