OK...I've got to get this off of my chest. I've been having a woman email me for the last week or so harrassing me about our decision to have a surrogate and I've got to say a few things about this.
First off, I post on these groups, our blog and MySpace because we are trying to keep people updated on what is going on with our lives. This is a very special and exciting thing for us and the last thing we want is someone emailing us spouting off "human rights issues".
Secondly, this is technically between Bill, our surrogate and myself...it does not pertain to anyone else...period. We CHOOSE to involve everyone that we can because this is part of our lives together and we want everyone to be part of it...no matter where you stand with adoption/abortion/surrogacy/etc.
Third, even though we involve everyone (and everyone is entitled to their own opinions)we do expect people to practice a certain form of "tact" when responding to our posts and such. If you don't agree with something we're doing...fine, but this is OUR life and our decision and if you want to be part of it you WILL respect us for it or you can just not be part of things.
So, if anyone has any issues with any of this stuff, then maybe we're not meant to be in contact with one another....
Have a nice day....
Gina & Bill
Monday, November 3, 2008
Issues...
Posted by Bill, Gina & Jilliann at 11:13 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







4 comments:
When I was little my grandmother taught me, "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all." I'm sorry that whoever has been emailing you failed to learn that lesson as a child. Whatever you choose to do and however you do it, I'm behind you 100%. Hugs!
Gina,
I am so sorry that anyone would think that your choices in this matter are up for discussion. I pray you find peace in all of it and I hope all is going well for you.
Be blessed,
Courtney
Wow... that is awful hon! I am so sorry that someone is in this kind of shape emotionally that they need to lash out on you! It is just uncalled for! Keep your head up hon.. !!
Sarah k
First of all I am so sorry. Second follow your heart. You and your husband have every right to follow your dream- no matter where it takes you. Third- best of luck with the baby! :)
Post a Comment