BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Watch Jilliann Grow!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, May 5, 2008

New Pictures...

OK...some of you out there wanted to see how Myah's room has turned out since this whole thing got rolling. Now, keep in mind that to get the full effect of the room you'd have to see it first hand...but you'll get the gist.

Enjoy and thanks for following our journey!
Gina




This is the toy chest that I got for her...it's small but pretty roomy.






This is the baby doll that I got for Myah...isn't she adorable!?

3 comments:

Yvonne Crawford said...

such a cute room! I love it! I love those little touches.

Nicole said...

We have the same doll for Kaiya-she loves it! And, it smells like baby powder. :)
nicole

Sarah k said...

It is turning out so wonderful! she will love it hon!!! I love the theme!!!!! I am a HUGE Disney fan!